Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 6, 2012: Almost Half Day

Even though it was a short day on Friday things were fairly normal AKA busy in my office. I even had a few people coming for interviews (not as normal) so I definitely needed to be the most professional me that I could be and we all know nothing is easier than a dress... Enter the quintessential dress for the professional woman: Diane von Furstenberg's wrap dress. It’s such an easy way to create or accent an hour glass shape while looking polished and office appropriate. What is your go to dress for work?
  • Top: brown wrap dress, Diane von Furstenberg with a tank top underneath for the modesty; gray pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via Loehamanns (part of this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude snakeskin sandals, Bandolino via The Unique Thrift Store; petrified wood necklace, V'ta Jewelry; pearl earrings, gift from Mom/Macys; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF
 

Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...