Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 20, 2011: The Morning After

I am a trooper! Despite the state I found myself in after my company holiday party I still made it into work on time the next day sans (most) usual hangover symptoms. I can't say that I was in love with the outfit though... 
  • Topcream scoopneck sweater, LOFT (same sweater different color herehereherehere, and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: red a-line skirt, Ben Sherman
  • Shoes & Accessoriesgray suede-ish kitten heel shoes, Mossimo for Target; Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe LabNeverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...