Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 19, 2011: Office Holiday Party

Last Monday was my office holiday party and it was quite the shindig. My company definitely spared no expense finding us one of the hottest places in the city to celebrate at and footing the bill for the open bar; maybe next year they can find a place that has more food. Let's just say after a three hour open bar and a handful of appetizers I was in fine form!


It was a good thing that I had written this guest post for Sugar and Spice utilizing almost exactly what I wore to work that day/the party (minus tights so, just imagine they are there) because I completely crashed when I got home!

  • Top: Lace Yoke Sleeveless Dress, LOFT; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Candies via Kohl's; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; black belt, from this dress; rhinestone studs, New York & Company; Belle Fluer ring, Stella & Dot; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...