Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011: Time Flies When You're Having Fun

First of all thanks for all the birthday wishes. You guys are the bestest! Overall, I had a pretty awesome weekend with friends and family and seeing a few notes from you just made it even better.

As great as it was to spend the weekend celebrating with everyone and generally shirking all responsibilities I felt like it might not have been the best idea when I rolled out of the bed this morning and realized I had to go to work. I was all thrown off! What happened to my weekend? I really could have used at least one more day to do all my normal weekend stuff AKA laundry/cleaning/groceries or maybe just more celebrating... 
  • Topcoral sweater, LOFT
  • Bottombrown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesturquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Targetsemi precious stone necklace, V'ta jewelry; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.brown suede purse with silver leaf embellishments, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...