Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 10, 2011: The Joker Strikes Back

I just can't get away from this color combination; purple and green always sucks me in. Maybe they were meant to be together from the start... Also, lime green is a favorite of my old college roomie and I had her over for dinner so it seemed kind of meant to be! Do you have any "strange" color combinations that you are always drawn too?

  • Top: purple ribbed tank top, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty; lime green spotted cardigan, Merona for Target/gift from BF
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BFmy abuela's vintage silver hoop earring; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

Items from this outfit are previously seen hereherehereherehereherehere, here, here, here, and here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...