Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011: Wishing For Double

Do you have things in your wardrobe that you wish you had bought multiples of? Or do buy multiples of? Not in different colors or patterns; I'm talking about actually purchasing two for the same exact thing for when the first one eventually falls apart due to consistent use. Well, I have learned my lesson regarding that. When I find something I love and use all the time I am totally buying two from now on... 

This doesn't really pertain to clothes as much as it does shoesI am so in love with these flats! I can't believe I didn't think of them before when I was struggling to find office appropriate shoes in my shoe closet. The problem is that I have had them for close to three years now and they are literally falling apart. The same can be said for my silver gladiator sandals, nothing is ever quite the same color.  If I had known in May 2008 that I would be in this position now I would totally have ponied up another $20 or $25 for duplicates!

Also, I'm wearing stuff on my body not just my feet. The outfit I'm wearing today is very similar to this outfit.
  • Top: orange tank top, J Crew; beige short sleeved jacket, GAP
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cut out flats, Merona for Target (similar here); turquoise and silver earrings, Pennyweights; turquoise and silver bead necklace. gift from Mom; brown tote bag, Bulga


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here:



  • April 7, 2010
  • Wishing For Double

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...