Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010: I'm Back

Sorry for being MIA the past few days. Monday I had taken the day off for a long weekend at the beach but, ended up staying home sick which carried over into yesterday. Now I am feeling a little better... good enough to go back to work, at least, because another day off and I will return to an avalanche of paperwork and e-mails (as if I'm not going to already!) I thought about keeping it super casual today (AKA yoga [like] pants) but, I need to finish wearing the forgotten shoes!
  • Top: purple tank top, Old Navy; another tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: floral print wedges, Hollywould. I will be bringing flip flops as well, just incase; rainbow beaded earrings, via now defunct Moxie Bee; gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...