Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011: Everybody, Everywhere is Loving Lace

Lace | Everybody, Everywear

I haven't participated in alot of these Everybody, Everywear things but, I am going to try to stay more on top of it. There is another reason besides my bad timing; I haven't really been super into everything they have selected. I'm only going to wear things that I like on my body and already have in my closet. Today, I can definitely get on board with lace. I don't think it's the easiest thing to wear in an everyday capacity but, when it's done well it's really lovely, I can't wait to see what Everybody, Everywear comes up with!

  • Top: teal corsage embellished t-shirt, Merona via Target (not to be confused with this one) with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottomgray lace skirt, Tara Jarmon for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriessilver cutout flats, Merona via Target; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; yellow alley bag


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:

1 comment:

  1. I love brown and teal together, and I think your lace is perfectly day time appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...