Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15, 2010: Early Morning Again

It's been a while since I had to wake up super early but, today is one of those days. I could totally go back to bed but, unfortunately I have some things to take care of...  While I want to be comfy and pajama-like I have a job fair to go to later today so (unfortunately) that can't happen. Instead I am keeping the pattern mixing thing going with polka dots and stripes!
  • Top: teal corsage embellished t-shirt, Merona for Target
  • Bottom: brown pinstripe skirt, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cut-out flats, Merona for Target (similar and on sale here); polka dot scarf, New York and Company; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here:

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern of the scarf, it really adds interest to the entire outfit!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...