Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 11, 2011: Wrapped In Bits Of Silver

So we are having some difficulties over here in 260 Days, No Repeats world. I can't find the charger for my camera battery so, it was a process to get the pictures of the memory card but, here they are. I found a fairly inexpensive one on Amazon so I might have to bite the bullet because I have absolutely no idea where the charger might be! 

Now let's cheer each other up and focus on something else like, this awesome shirt. I love the little silver pieces sewn in near the collar, they almost look like a necklace. All in all it's a triple threat: inexpensive, stylish, and comfortable! That's what I want my entire wardrobe to be!! What's would your triple threat consist of?
  • Top: navy silver square t-shirt, Merona via Target (on sale here); brown jacket, LOFT
  • Bottombeige tweed Ann Taylor Loft skirt via Mom who thrifted
  • Shoes & Accessoriesgray pumps, Steve Madden; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.brown suede purse with silver leaf embellishments, GAP (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...