Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010: Endless Possibilities

One of the reasons why I love the summer (besides the warmth and sun neither of which are happening today) is the simple yet chic wardrobe choices. It is so easy to create a perfect summer outfit by throwing on one or two basic pieces, jazzing them up with metallic accessories, and going on your merry way.

This dress does it all with it's lack of zippers or buttons (I literally threw it over my head) and embellished collar AKA attached necklace! All I have to do is grab my purse, shoes, and earrings and I am on my way. This dress also works because althought I am wearing it for work right now I could easily change/add some accessories and make it work for drinks after, a night out with friends, date night, a special event... almost anything else you can think of!
  • Top:  blue floral dress with metallic bead embellishment, LOFT borrowed from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar and on sale here); silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; yellow alley bag

1 comment:

  1. What a great dress! I love it when the necklines are all the jewelry you need. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...