Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 1, 2011: Regression

The snow pile that I was standing on felt like it was 8 or 9 feet in the air. BF said I was probably on 5 feet so, we'll make a compromise and call it 6 feet, that's the top of a tree behind me! There are piles like this all over the place and it is lame, I'm so over it! 

Although I was prepping for a serious discussion with my boss I could not resist the allure of skinny pants tucked into fuzzy boots. Especially since it was wintry mixing all day yesterday, there was an awesome beat... 
  • Toppink flutter trim blouse, LOFT/birthday gift from Mom; gray flyaway cardigan, New York & Company
  • Bottomblack really skinny pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Ringo Star snow boots, courtesy of Cougar; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns 


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...