Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 21, 2011: For A Minute... Finally

Sorry for the hiatus, you know... life happens. Posting might be a little sporadic because I have lost my laptop. Either way, I am trying my best to avoid that... life goes on. What? Yeah, you read right, the brand new one that I got just less than a year ago, I'm a jerk. I accidentally left it at a weekend recruiting event at Lehman College and when I called security to ask if anyone had turned it in they said no. Totally my fault but, if you're the person who found it AKA an HP in the Music Hall with this website as a homepage please email me and I will gladly retrieve it from you.

Moving along... there was snow on Friday by here, for a few hours which almost feels like the blink of an eye when you are indoors. There was not a ridiculous amount of snow but, enough to force me into boots again. Is anyone else tired of the snow or is it just me? Hmmm I see you hiding with your snowball, it must just be me.
  • Top: pink ruffle embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty; gray flyaway cardigan, New York and Company
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories:  black Ringo Star snow boot, courtesty of Cougar; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns

Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...