Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 17, 2010: Job Fair Again

This pictures says waiting on line in a city agency. How depressing for my hallway but, I digress... If you are thinking the same thing let me clarify, BF and I didn't go to city hall to make it "official." I got the flowers from the job fair I went to today as a "thank you" for participating. That was nice of them, wasn't it?
  • Top: ivory shirt with crochet embellishment, LOFT and a tank top underneath for the modesty, New York & Company; gray flyaway cardigan, New York & Company  
  • Bottom: black pinstripe suit skirt, Calvin Klein via SYMS
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Steve Madden; pearl earrings, gift from Mom; black spy bag, Fendi (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:


3 comments:

  1. That was nice of them. That fly away cardigan seems like a really versatile piece - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the draping on your cardi, very feminine and pretty!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, do you wish you were going to city hall?

    I like the subtle pinstripes on the skirt, very flattering.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ps. I gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...