Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tagged

Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game tagged me in a quiz that she wrote. I am happy to oblige

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging a long time ago when my school gave students personal domains and we had to build our own website from scratch with html. Sufficed to say the site itself was was pretty lame but, I talked about fashion, sales, and general randomness and it was fun. I had no idea if anyone (besides a few select family and friends) was reading it but, I kept going with She Spys The Buys after I was featured a few times on the now defunct Downtown Darling. I continue She Spys The Buys but without the same frequency. It became more difficult to talk about things to buy and sales without having the funds to actually do any of it. So that led me to branch out with 260 Days, No Repeats so I focus more on working with what I have.

Wow, that was a long one...

2. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter

3. Favorite book? Why?

I don't really have one favorite book but, I love this quote from Good Morning Midnight by Jean Rhys...

"I am here not through my will. Most things that happen to me - they are not my will either. And so, that's what I say to myself all the time: 'You didn't ask to be born, you didn't make the world as it is, you didn't make yourself as you are... Why torment yourself? Why not take life just as it comes"

4. What do you like most about your day job?

I like meeting new people. Sometimes they are crazy (and desperate for a job) but, sometimes they are really nice!

5. What's the most amazing place you've ever visited?

The last big thing I did with school before I graduated was a trip to Italy and the areas where we visited were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen!

6. Heels or flats?

It depends on the day but, I definitely wear flats more.

7. What do you always carry with you?

What don't I carry with me is a better question! My life is in my purse.

8. What's one beauty product you can't live without?

I don't know... I don't really wear makeup. I like lotion as we have all learned.

2 comments:

  1. Turkey Hill ice cream? Hmm, where are you from? (Regular vanilla peanut butter TH is one of my favorites!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently making a list of ice creams to try and that sounds amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...