Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3, 2010: The Longest Day

This has been a really rough and hectic day. Case and point, I could not get my morning post and picture up before I left for work or even right when I came home from work. I'm glad I was able to finally get it out but, after quite the day... hopefully tomorrow will be calmer.
  • Top: green 3/4 length scoop-neck t-shirt Xhiliration via Target
  • Bottom: khaki pencil skirt, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: paisley flip flops (because I didn't feel like wearing real shoes); silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; limited edition Tracey Emin for Longchamp Pliage via the outlet

Items from this outfit are previsouly seen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...