Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Night Out: Playing Hostess

I found this post as a draft when I was going some "spring cleaning" before getting down to regular posting business. I'm not sure why I didn't post it before...
                                                                                                                                                                  

I love going out to socialize with friends and try new experiences/cuisines but, being (f)unemployed has naturally limited my ability to do that. Despite that I can still spend time with everyone by staying in instead of going out! It's not as fancy but, can be just as fun if not more... While I was keeping things on the casual side (ahem, leggings) I still wanted to be a little fancy. How do you think I did?

  • Top: guipure lace top, Lela Rose for Nieman Marcus/Target
  • Bottom: great shapes leggings, courtesy of No Nonsense
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack kitten heel pumps, Coach; modified beige pearl earrings, Charming Charlie.gift from Cousin V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...