Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekly Manicure: Buttercup Baby

Do you remember how I said that I saw the perfect yellow polish last week but, left it behind so I could pick from the vast selection at the nail salon? No? Well, you should keep up... Anyway, I couldn't resist and headed back to the Duane Reade near my office to pick it up for this week's manicure; It was meant to be. I knew Buttercup was a Limited Edition color because of it's placement in the store on a shelf with other special makeup displays but, I didn't realize that it was a special edition Tracy Reese color (big difference.) I could have sworn those launched back in April or May. I may have to go back and check to see if the other colors that I was lusting over (Honey Whip, The Sky's The Limit, Temptation) are there for subsequent manicures but, I digress... The color is a little translucent; I'm ok with that. It's a far cry from the extremely saturated gold color that made up my manicure a few weeks ago. Which do you prefer? What color are your nails this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...