Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 25, 2011: Hoping For A 7-10 Split

While I was planning my outfits out for the week I forgot about this "moral/team building" thing that my company has organized. You guessed it from the title, bowling. I honestly can't tell you the last time I went bowling and that's probably because I was a single digit in age. If I had to describe my feelings about the whole thing it would be "skeptical", what is up with those shoes?

Since it's company wide undertaking they paired it with a fundraiser (think 5K meets bowling) from the start and we have raised a nice chunk of change for a charity in need. Who beat her fundraising goal into the ground? Yeah that would be me but, I digress... I can definitely get on board with supporting a worthy cause but, coming up with an outfit that would take me from work to the bowling alley was not something I thought I would have to do. What goes with those shoes?
  • Toporange ballet neck chiffon flower embellished top, New York & Company; black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa 
  • Bottomblack and white tweed pencil skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, hereherehere, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...