Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekly Manicure: Kookoo for Coral

This utterly depressing, dour, and all around dismal weather has not completely destroyed my desire for warmer things. I am craving summer and could not think of a better way to channel that than with my manicure this week! Enter my favorite summer polish, Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Kook-A-Mango (similar to my first coral manicure love Boat House by Essie)! I absolutely love the color, which is best complemented by tan skin and sandy surroundings. Normally, I would have thought twice before wearing such a bright polish to work but, after my boss was sporting a similarly carol manicure last week I felt fairly confident in my choice. What is your polish color of choice for a fun in the sun summer manicure?


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $100 Shopbop giftcard!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a free dress from eShakti.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...