Saturday, March 3, 2012

February 21, 2012: Getting In The Mood

Long weekend are the best! Did I just have one? In this picture I did. This is sad face all over again but, for real! My floor's really not that awesome... It's always a bummer to head back into the office after you've had an extra day to spend at home for "free" AKA not taking a vacation day. I have generally been trying to consistently wear professional outfits at work. Dress for the job you want and all that jazz, plus it helps me refocus after the weekend. How do you get back into the groove on Mondays?

  • Toppink sweater with black trim, Alfani via Macy's via Mom; black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottombeige pinstripe trousers, LOFT/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, herehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...