Monday, May 30, 2011

Night Out: From The Mouths Of Babes

Not only has my work schedule been a little bonkers but, my social life has been a bit cray cray too. I really shouldn't complain; I get stir crazy when there aren't fun things going on, it's such a catch twenty two but, I digress...

With so many things going on I actually got a little stunted when getting dressed. I couldn't decide what to wear on Friday night so I threw a few things on and bounced the ensembles of my little brother and his friend. We collaborated and came up with this outfit which worked perfectly. Who do you bounce fashion ideas off of?
  • Top: teal ribbed tank top, Old Navy (same shirt different color here, here, here, and here)
  • Bottom: pink and coral polka dots skirt, New York & Company (same skirt different color here)
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target; coin pearl necklace, V'ta Jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; Cerises Pochette, Louis Vuitton (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...