Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

Mondays are lame for the most part but on a positive note, today is the first day of Summer Black-Out 2010. This week I'll be challenged, yet again, to creatively utilize my wardrobe to meet this brand new goal! Today I am using beige, gray, and even denim as neutrals! I would definitely be rocking a skirt if I didn't have to sit in front of a slew of job applicants and administer a group interview but, I do therefore I'm playing it safe with pants. I learned that lesson the hard way when I was a newbie; there is no Sharon Stone via Basic Instinct here, people! But,I digress...

  • Top: bright green sweater, New York and Company with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: beige tweed capris, Ann Taylor
  • Shoes & Accessories: denim slingbacks, Christian Louboutin via A Second Chance ReSale; moonstone and peridot (my birthstone) necklace, gifted; Tiffany & Co's silver bead earrings, gifted; purple Coach bag

3 comments:

  1. I'm an August birthday baby too, therefore I love and covet that necklace. I'm digging your outfit today - denim Louboutins, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together! And Louboutins- wow, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Loubis - color me envious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...