Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 18, 2010: Free At Last!

It might sound dramatic but, even though I went out Thursday night I was at work early and stayed late. I didn't take the picture until the end of the day which explains why I've got no earrings and my hair is being CRAZY! It also explains why the lighting in the picture is all off, thanks BF AKA evening photographer. Dedication? Maybe. Lots of things to do? Definitely! You can't blame me for feeling trapped! That's why I didn't have a chance to post Friday's outfit until now. Here's a pic of BF and me at the event...

  • Top: green sleeveless shirt with bronze embellishment, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Bottom: Marisa jeans, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown flip flops (shhh don't tell they're not really allowed in the office), Rocket Dog via DSW: Purchase here at 30% off; Louis Vuitton Speedy via eBay

Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here and here.



Powered by GoodWidgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...