Monday, August 3, 2015

Purchases & Acquisitions: July 2015

Even though things were crazy last month (and continue to be so) I was still able to find time to do a little shopping... I am talented like that.

Clementine - $29.48 (gift card)
Ashby - $45.28 (secret gift from Hubby)
  • black and white jumpsuit, Mossimo
  • multicolor tank top, Boden
Target - $22.99
  • green crepe shell blouse, Merona
Current Consignment - $39.50
  • beige blazer, Nanette Lepore
  • green gingham blouse, GAP
While I spent $62.49 this past month on clothes (and that's ok I guess) I am more focused on what's coming next in August. As you (should) know it's my birthday month so that means I get lots of things for my birthday and don't shop at all, shop like crazy because it's my birthday and I can, or both. We'll see how it goes. 

What was even more exciting than shopping was getting all of the items that I dropped off at the tailor back completely fitted to my new body shape. I may or may not have tried everything on and flounced around the house. I can't wait to share them with you too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...