Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011: Built In Necklace

I love it when a clothing item does double duty! A dress that can be a shirt or skirt, a suit that can be worn as separates, or a top that has jewelry like embellishments. That was exactly what drew me to this sweater when I stopped by Loehmanns with my Mom while running holiday errands. Thankfully my Mommy is amazing and picked it up for me!

Is it just me or is it hard to shop like crazy for other people without being tempted to pick something up for yourself!? I have been successful in curbing my spending by avoiding stores on the regular. I don't need to shop at LOFT or Target more than once a month. O no wait I do, it's Christmas. Wish me luck... Maybe I can use some of your tricks. How do you keep your spending in check?

  • Top: red embellished sweater, RED via Loehmanns/gift from Mom
  • Bottomblack true straight pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories:black pumps, Nine West;  silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP


Items from this outfit are previously seen here:



Don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...