Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 13, 2011: Magic Vest

After putting this outfit together I have decided that this best goes with everything! More specifically every shirt; I have worn it a few different times always with very different button down shirts. I'm not sure why it is that it goes so seamlessly in my mind with a plethora of oxfords that reside in my closet but, it does. Unfortunately, I can't seem to break away from pairing it with this skirt... Now I know what my next challenge is! Also, I wonder what I can pair it with besides an button down shirt, thoughts?
  • Topmagenta pinstripe button down, New York & Company; gray, yellow, and white argyle vest, New York and Company (same vest different color here)
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt (with pockets), New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; moonstone earrings, V'ta Jewelrydusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, herehere, hereherehereherehere, and here.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the complete Mirrors Collection from Zoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...