Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1 2011: I've Got (More) Chunky Heels and a Sheath Dress?


If you are participating in this theme week please link up below and put the trend that you are representing where it asks for your name. Please leave a comment after you post, thanks!

I feel like today's outfit is a bit of a cop out... Didn't I do chunky heels yesterday? Yeah, I did... I promise there is a good reason for all this repetition which you will learn about later. Let's just say I didn't really consider social events I have going on when I decided that it would be theme week this week, silly me.

The working girl dress/office dress/sheath dress was a trend I saw intermittently sprinkled throughout different lists so it works that I'm rocking that too although I would really consider this look classic all the way! What other trends do you see now that you would consider timeless?

  • Topivory sheath dress, Adrianne Vitadinni via Loehmans/gift from Mom; black long cardigan, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack suede pumps,Missoni for Target; tourmaline earrings, V'ta Jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed herehere, herehere, herehere, and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...