Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011: Happy Hour

I'm working the door and my birthday celebration(s) are kicking off today! A month or so ago I had won a "free" happy hour at a very popular Irish pub near my job so I decided to cash that in for my birthday. It's actually a pretty good deal: $25 all you can drink for 3 hours or 1/2 price drinks for that same time period. So I invited some friends and am so excited to see everyone tonight!

There is no golden ticket needed to get in and I extended the invitation to some work colleagues but, there is another birthday celebration going on tongith for someone else so that has been a little bit of drama. Whatever, it's my birthday and I am not going to cry if people don't show up, we are all grown ups... besides what is really important is that I am surrounded by awesome people not just the greatest quantity or attendees, agreed? I thought so...

The most important thing in all of that is what I'm wearing (obviously) and while this outfit is very similar to the previously seen example but, there is no blazer and according to the updated rules that is ok! I wanted to dress up a little bit but, the outfit still needed to be work appropriate and comfy, this was a total winner! What is your no fail work to happy hour outfit?
  • Top: ivory sheath dress, Adrianne Vitadinni via Loehmans/gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver Stella wedge pumps, Seychelles via DSW/gift from BF; silver cut steel earrings, V'ta Jewelry; brown suede purse with silver leaf embellishments, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...