Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011: For a Cause


Today I am taking part in Spoils of Wear's Traveling Bag for a Cause to bring attention to the great works of one of Jill's favorite charitable organizations Feed My Starving Children. She purchased this tote bag for $35 from the FMSC Marketplace and has been sharing it with other bloggers like me! It represents approximately 35 life-saving meals for a starving child. Check out how other people styled it here.

On another note, I am also wearing clothes. After last nights festivities and this really hectic work week in general I am definitely feeling the need to be beyond comfy today! 
  • Top: gray lace embellished top, LOFT via Mom
  • Bottom: black capri pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Dolce Vita sandals, via Nordstrom; tourmaline earrings, V'ta jewelry; Traveling Bag, Feed My Starving Children Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...