Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011: I Laugh With Broken Teeth

Guys, I cracked a tooth! I would take pictures too but, it's a molar. First let me say that you should really take care of your teeth which I try my very best to. That being said, pony up the dough and go to a decent dentist. The last guy I went to on Sketch Street off of Shady Road seemed nice but, obviously did a really crappy job with my filling. It had been bugging me for a while but, I don't have dental insurance yet with this new job so I put it on hold. But, my tooth must not have heard that it needed to wait another 60 days before it started acting up more and decided to crack, that jerk! So, I am headed off the dentist for an emergency appointment then to work because I also don't have time off yet, FUN!

Also, I'm wearing clothes... very similar to this outfit.

  • Top: navy and white striped button down, New York and Company; gray, yellow, and white argyle vest, New York and Company
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...