Monday, February 21, 2011

February 17/18, 2011: Finishing Strong


No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth but, I had some serious time management issues. A new commute and different work hours will do that to you. But, I kept it classy this week! I'll be honest though... I'm not loving these last two outfits. This new companies blazer preference is really throwing me off. I can't say that I'm so in love with either of this outfits but overall, I think I'm getting a feel for the office culture and, in turn, the dress code. Who knew it could be so complicated to put on some clothes in the morning? 
  • Topred floral embellished top, Simply Vera Vera Wang via Kohl's/gift from BF; black safari jacket, LOFT
  • Bottom: black pinstripe suit skirt, Calvin Klein via SYMS
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; gray tights, We Love Colors; black onyx earrings, V'ta Jewelry;  silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

I almost forgot to tell you, the following was my Friday outfit. That's right... no more jeans. BF and I also went out to dinner at  a fancy restaurant in the city since Restaurant Week became Restaurant Month at some places. I guess it worked out well plus, it was a nice way to end my first week at a new job.
  • Toporange short sleeved sweater with beige and white argyle, Merona for Target (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottombrown and orange tweed pencil skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, Aldo via Re/Dress NYC; brown tights, Merona for Target; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom; brown leather tote bag, Bulga (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...