Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Night Out: The High Life

I'm, not sure what other people do when they become (f)unemployed but, I had a massage and a delicious steak dinner courtesy of BF. While that is not necessarily the most practical thing, I didn't really have a choice and I wasn't going to complain about it. I highly recommend taking moments for yourself when you find yourself in similar situations or just in general. Perhaps if I had been more adamant about taking time for myself at work I would have seen that the job wasn't a great fit sooner. Similarly, taking time now is helping me stay focused on what it is I think my strengths are and what I am interested in focusing on in my next position. How do you treat yourself on a regular basis?
  • Topyellow ruffle collar shirt, LOFT; black and white pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: gray really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Mossimo via Target; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.Glitz Knot Ring, courtesy of Amy O Jewelryviolet Clea Clutch, Katherine Kwei/won at Blogger's Night Out (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...