Wednesday, February 27, 2013

(F)Unemployment Files: The First Day

One of the things that I was initially most excited about regarding my (f)unemployment was the amount of free time that I anticipated I would have. I didn't really have time to see my friends or do the things that I wanted to do as much as I would have liked while working in that position. Naturally, the first thing I decided to do was meet some former co-workers for lunch and catch up. Effectively taking advantage of the seemingly unlimited amount free time is one of the important things about (f)unemployment. While you need to be an effective job seeker (if that's what you're looking for) you also need to break up the monotony of the search by doing nice things for yourself like grabbing a coffee with friends, heading to a museum, or getting a mani/pedi if you can manage the expense. I was also in the midst of holiday shopping so this outfit had dual purposes as I ran all over the area hunting down the best gifts/deals for family and friends after lunch.
  • Top: gray tunic, Frazier Lawrence via Mom
  • Bottom: peach skinny jeans, Demin Licious via Torrid/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack and white ruffled snake print flats, Coconuts via DSWcoin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered by me; black tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...