Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012: Layering Is My Friend

What's this? A bonus Tuesday post? Nah... I'm going back to the original way of doing things around here. Why? Because I think it would be better for everyone me and I'm going to try to make it work. I'm also going to try to make this whole cold weather/hot office thing work. Even though no one suggested layering when I asked for advice yesterday (thanks much) I think that might be the best route. 
  • Topblack sheath dress, no tag via The Big Fat Flea; orange ballet neck chiffon flower embellished top, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black kitten heel pumps, Coach; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift certificate from Shopbop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...