Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekly Manicure: A Classic Combo - Neutral Nail, Bold Toe

When I think of a versatile and neutral manicure nothing comes to mind faster than a classic French manicure. When I want thinking ahead to all the activities and events I have going on because of Fashion Week and life in general I wanted my manicure to last and be appropriate through it all; Enter Incoco French manicure nail strips! I've tried them before and know that they are fantastic so it was really a no brainer to go that route again. I did them last week and they are still perfectly presentable in all situations despite the everyday wear and tear of my life.


While I love the French manicure there was still the question of what to do in terms of my pedicure. I don't know about you but, I think French pedicures look weird; Kind of like the toe nails are too long or the person is trying to highlight their natural toe which doesn't work for me since I'm not a huge fan of feet in general... I could come up with a bunch of reasons but, in the end, I just don't like them and wouldn't elect to  paint my tootsies that way. O good, I'm not the only one! Instead I went for a dark purple color which screams fall to me. I sense a manicure in that polish's future sometime soon but, not too soon... summer isn't  over yet! What color did you paint your nails this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...