Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Not You, It's Me

We've been here before, I know. In precis things have been super busy around here and I just have not had time to breathe let alone, blog. That being said I have been going to events, tweeting up a storm, pinning like a mad person, and instagramming for everyone to see... Also, I haven't given up on my personal style challenge. So, those things and the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I see a comment on a post or am featured somewhere tells me that I am not ready for this to be over yet! Time for a new method...

I am only going to be posting three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and only three outfits per week. If I post on the weekends (like now) that's just bonus stuff. How will you know that I am keeping my promise and not wearing repeated outfits to work? Well, you're going to have to trust me... If you want to keep track of my progress I've added a tab for that. It's also going to be a way for me to keep track of what I'm doing so I don't accidentally repeat an outfit.


Maybe there will be a time when I can go back to posting everyday but, right now that isn't the case. How do you blog with a busy schedule? All tips and tricks are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...