Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekend Wear: International Gem & Jewelry Show

Today I took my mother to the International Gem and Jewelry Show in White Plains. We had a great time! If you have nothing going on tomorrow you should totally head to the Westchester County Center and check it out. With prices starting as low as $2.00 there is something for everyone! You can also come across some fantastic one of a kind pieces like the ring my mother got me, love it! 



After we went to the jewelry show we grabbed lunch at one of my fav spots, Panera. I can't get enough of the creamy tomato soup. Mom took the outfit pictures today, it was an interesting process. She is half a foot shorter than me so the first few pictures were from completely different than BF who is taller than me. We worked it out! Have you done anything fun this weekend so far?

  • Toplilac and white striped t-shirt, LOFT; khaki green blazer, GAP
  • Bottom: denim pencil skirt, Torrid
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown topsiders, Kimmie Smith for Sebago courtesy of Sebago via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; mother of pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage; gray scarf, H&M; mockingjay pin, NECA via eBay; citrine and sterling silver ring, Designs by Terra via International Gem and Jewelry Show/gift from Mom; purple patent leather tote, Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...