Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge


When I first started this product challenge I thought it would have an eventual end but, for every thing I finish I feel like another one pops up. Now the holidays are upon us which means probable additions to the already large group of lotions and potions that I have are imminent. Now I realize it will never end and there will always be another bottle of good smelling stuff looming in the distance. Is it a bad thing? No, I guess not but, I was hoping to get down to a more manageable amount of things. How would you tackle the product challenge? 


Check out my updated list here!

Don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...