Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge

Lorena asked me the other day if I had recieved any products for Christmas. I had but, I was waiting to exchange gifts with Alex to see if she had anything to throw in the mix... she didn't and that is OK! I do like the things I did get from everyone (including myself apparently) but, my favorite has to be the courtesy goodies from LUSH.
     

If you don't know LUSH, you should meet them, one sec... this is my friend LUSH, they invent their own beauty products and fragrances. They make them fresh by hand using little or no preservatives or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when and by whom they were made. Lovely Alex introduced me to them after a visit to London and I have loved them since before they were found in the USA. Thank goodness they hopped the pond, the long distance thing wasn't going to work forever!

When we asked BF's Mom what she wanted for Christmas she said she wanted peace on earth, good will twoards men, and some sweaters.We got the sweaters and thanks to LUSH we got her World Peace as well. I had originally ordered it through Amazon (if only it was that easy) and I guess in the hubbub of the holidays my order got passed over. I emailed them a few days before Christmas to check on the status and LUSH called me back that day to apologize profusely for the oversight, ship me the desired product overnight express and send me a few goodies for any trouble the oversight might have caused. Yup, it was the easy! 

Check out my updated list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...