Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Purchases and Acquisitions: November 2011

I didn't forget about November purchases! There have just been lots of other things to focus on at the moment. Also, I was finding it difficult to own up to the fact that I purchased something this month when I was at Re/Dress NYC for the last time. It's crazy, I'm not necessarily trying not to shop I'm just trying to be aware of my shopping so I don't go overboard. The idea of buying something for no real reason other than that I liked it and I wanted it doesn't fit in with that thought process. During this overall experience I have become so stringent about my shopping ban that it was a hard thing to reconcile the $36.00 expense but, in the end I love dress so, it all worked out!




I also got a great Missoni shirt that I found buried in the sale rack at Target and the leopard Albertus Swanepole hat that lots of bloggers have. It's super stylish and I love it but, at the same time I feel like I should be a pimp, I digress...I'm still milking a Target gift card that my parents got me for my birthday so technically these were gifts!!



This month BF bought me some emergency pants from the GAP... it's a long story but, I needed them and the only option was the GAP. Don't get me wrong, I love their pants they just tend to be on the more expensive side of things when you don't have coupons of time to browse the sales rack. BF came to the rescue! He also got me some pants which I have already worn a few times and a fab dress which I am saving for a special occasion. No worries, you'll see it soon, like next week.

Don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway!
Don't forget to enter to win the Spanish Steps dress from Shabby Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...