Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Wear: Sunday Brunch

I don't know about where you live but, brunch is a pretty big thing in NYC. Have you ever seen Sex and the City? Exactly like that but, with less fabulous accessories... I'm not a regular brunch go-er (because $25.00ish a weekend adds up) but, when I heard that one of my favorite spots would no longer be serving brunch I just had to go for one last meal. My friend Alex was kind enough to join me and also take these pictures. The retaurant has lots of fun stuff on the walls in the lower level courtesy of De La Vega (similar to Banksy) and it was just the perfect place to take a picture. The hardest part was picking a quote to stand by!
  • Top: orange tank top, J Crew with another tank top underneath for the modesty; gray flyaway cardigan, New York and Company
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories:  black Madison Heights Tall Boots, Timberland via Zappos; sunglasses, Mossimo for Target; glass bead necklace, Christmas gift from Cousin M; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; black Spy Bag, Fendi (not pictured)

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. what a cool place! I especially love the floor.
    Hope your last brunch was a great one!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...