- Check their website and find out the hours of the outlet shops in advance so you can get there as early as possible and beat the rush of people. Generally speaking, if you can shop on a weekday that is even better!
- Before you leave make sure you are wear comfortable clothes that will be easy to take on and off in dressing rooms with a pair of comfortable shoes. Chances are you will be walking quite a bit...
- I know you won't want to look like a tourist but, pick up a map of the outlet facility or do some research on the website in advance to determine the must visit stores. Also, keep it handy to find the location of the restrooms if needed.
- Look for clearance racks and additional markdowns in stores (generally in the back) and keep your eye out for unusual items you might not find elsewhere, it is a outlet after all. Check the website deals before heading out they will probably have details listed there.
- Generally speaking you should understand that sizes vary a great deal from store to store and season to season. Outlets are definitely no different, so be sure to try on clothing to ensure the right fit and inquire about return policies if available. Check all final sale items over closely to identify any defects before you buy.