1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year?
I love visiting the families (meaning BF's and my own) We only see some of these people once or twice a year and it's always a good time!
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
Well Danie from No Guilt Fashion and I talked about this before. See here for what I said and you can check out what she said here. My short answer was black pants and a nice sweater with some sparkly jewelry for fun if it's more casual but, a simple and elegant dress for a fancier affair.
3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year?
Not really, I'm all about comfort plus, I like to get lots of use out of my clothing items. 90% of my wardrobe can be worn to work and/or in a more casual way. There are things in my closet now though that I tend to only break out for the holidays... velvet pants anyone?
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess?
I generally bring some sort of non-perishable treat that can be shared with all the guests or by them on their own at a later time.
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year?
I would get something with sequins for sure! I have been eyeing pieces while Christmas shopping but, with no purchases... I make an even bigger effort to not shop for myself in December since people will be buying me gifts.