Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogger Award: The Versatile Blogger

I am so excited to say that I have received my first blogger award from Lyddiegal of Chic on the Cheap and Frances Joy of Mad Dress Game! I would have totally passed it on to them but, that seems a bit redundant... Thanks ladies!!


So now I have to share seven random facts about myself...
  1. I listen to pretty much every type of music but, anything with a ridic bassline is best. Naturally I lean towards copious amounts of techno and such.
  2. I graduated from high school when I was 16.
  3. I drink tea like it's going out of style! I keep a giant bag of my favorite in my desk at work.
  4. I played the piano consistently for 8 years. I can still play a tune but, not like I used to. Practice makes perfect.
  5. I'm just a big kid at heart. I love playing video games and have since forever. I was always (and still am) that girl! You know, the one who was deceptively girly but, could totally kick your butt in Mortal Kombat/Cruisin' USA/Mario Kart/etc. Bring it people! I also love watching cartoons, don't judge.
  6. I live within five miles of the apartments I grew up in, that's right all three of them. I hope one day to be a little further away, California perhaps?
  7. I met BF when I was 13... don't worry it's not lecherous we didn't start hanging out on the regular or dating until I was 18.
Now it's time to pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers. I am looking forward to learning a little more about all of you!
  1. A Pretty Penny
  2. alltumbledown: a modest attempt at style
  3. clothed much, a modest fashion blog
  4. Fashion for the Economically Challenged
  5. Money Smart Fashion
  6. Sidewalk Chic formerly Sidewalk Chalk
  7. The Joy of Fashion

1 comment:

  1. You graduated when you were sixteen?! Wow. And I totally suck at video games, so I'm really impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...