Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010

Yesterday I got SO many compliments on my dress! I love when something so simple and classic can be such cause for conversation!

Today I am not feeling the standard Friday theme. Maybe it's because I had a break mid-week, or because I have alot of work to do, or perhaps it's some other unknown reason... I just can't put my finger on it! Don't get me wrong I love the weekends but, I have a feeling that this one will come and go pretty quickly without that satisfying sense of rest.
  • Top: lilac vintage Lacoste polo, via mom/thrifted
  • Bottom: dark denim capris, random brand that fit via Macy's
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Rocket Dog sneakers; handmade silkscreened scarf from Lyon, France via Little Brother during his study abroad tied as a headscarf for a vintage feel; swarovski crystal earrings, Pennyweights; silver L.A.M.B bag via Loehmann's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...