Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

Sorry for the not regularly scheduled post. I was running late this morning and even though I got out of work early I was not near a computer....

Getting out of work early is fun! I have been running around for the past few days (AKA last week) like a chicken without a head. It must have been pretty apparent because my boss (out of pity) told me to leave. YAY! Although it's not the nicest day outside I was glad to be home and even got to catch a movie with BF (who took the picture and is relentless in trying to make me laugh)! But, in the few hours that I was at work I still had to dress the business casual part...
  • Top: red floral print blouse, Old Navy
  • Bottom: beige Marissa pant, Ann Taylor Loft via mom/thrifted
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown pumps, Steve Madden; gold and mixed metal earrings, gift from Natalia/ModCloth; brown leather bag; Kooba

1 comment:

  1. all I can say is wow! You know what as I look your pictures, you always have a very good sense of fashion. I like it because you consider comfy clothes but still have that own style and I'm so thrilled..

    admired by:www.globalshoppe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...