Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Night Out: Blaze

Even though work was crazy I did manage to have some fun! One of the things that I did during that Fall was attend a festive event called the Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze. It's north of NYC in the Hudson Valley and features thousands of hand carved pumpkins set up in intricate scenes while you walk through and take in the slightly creepy but, utterly amazing spectacle. It's a fun thing to do around Halloween if you are looking for something festive but, want to avoid the creepy haunted houses/trick or treating. Check it out... 


Luckily for me, the date that we acquired tickets happened to coincide with a casual Friday. There was no need to rush home and change or pack an extra outfit which was convenient. It ended up being an extremely tepid night and the blazer was all I needed. It was also extremely humid because of earlier precipitation and my previously styled hair (thanks to Salon Caru in Hoboken) formed loose curls which I totally loved. All in all it was a fantastic (and stylish) night! 
  • Topyellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's; black and white pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: skinny jeans, Forever21
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Madison Heights Tall Boots, Timberland via Zappos; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered by me; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...