Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Unexpected End

Well, you all know what happened... I got the proverbial boot. At least I looked well put together and professional when it happened. I think it would have been much more difficult if I looked like a hot mess while we discussed the less than pleasant details. While I was (and still am) feeling strangely positive about the whole thing, I was melancholy that afternoon... no one likes rejection.
  • Topred embellished sweater, RED via Loehmanns/gift from Mom; black and white pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein via SYMS (part of this suit)
  • Bottomblack and white tweed pencil skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Mossimo via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Labsilver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...