Monday, February 6, 2012

Purchases & Acquisitions: January 2012


While things have been really crazy and I haven't had much time for blogging other things have fallen by the wayside as well like shopping. In that regard I have actually been in more of a purging mode which is good I guess... The only thing I did buy (and subsequently return) was a pair of flats from Macy's to replace these which I got rid of because there was a hole in the bottom (bummer) It was with a gift card so, it wouldn't have counted anyway... 

This is the time of the year for me where things start to feel a little tight moneywise actually. After the Christmas craziness and in preparation for a slew of birthdays in March any extra moneys that I do normally have (however minimal) gets immediately stashed for that so, shopping is even more out of the question than normal and probably will remain that way for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...